©IDG Communications, Inc. Photo contributed by Matthew Mikaelian.
Sales costs are increasing, sales organizations are becoming more complex and BtoB buyers continue to indicate that sales reps are out of touch with their needs. This blog, intended for sales and sales operations executives, will explore the key issues in managing a sophisticated selling process and complex sales organization.
Here’s a quiz for all you sales and sales operations executives:
- What is the best measure of sales productivity?
- Quota attainment
- Revenue per sales rep
- Size of reps’ expense budgets
- Sales investment as a % of revenue
- Ratio of sales output to what’s required to produce it
- I’m really just not sure!
For the other two questions and results click here