The May 20 conference in New York City will focus on the rise of marketing technology, how it’s changing organizations, and the impact on CMOs and CIOs. The opening keynote is by Eduardo Conrado, who early this year became senior VP, Marketing and IT at Motorola Solutions. Technology and marketing leaders from Nationwide and InterContinental Hotels Group along with executives from Razorfish and GE will discuss new relationships and a transformation underway.
Attendees will hear how savvy marketers and their partners in the tech suite have:
• Removed internal organizational silos
• Adopted marketing-tech platforms
• Unified the consumer experience across multiple channels
• Harnessed real-time data
• Measured performance and attributed growth to various activities
• Improved effectiveness to drive profit
• Justified increased marketing investment
Put “Marketing Technology: The Rise of CMO-CIO Alignment” on your Internet Week New York calendar. Register now for the afternoon conference sponsored by IDG.