The 2015 Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) Study encompasses the information needed to fully grasp the current UC&C market. The research includes the direction of spending, areas of investment, business drivers and challenges that IT decision-makers are experiencing when it comes to communication tools in their organization.
- Unified Communications & Collaboration will see a surge of adoption in the next 3 years. 56% percent of enterprise and 66% of SMB organizations plan to implement or upgrade UC&C solutions within the next year. (Click to Tweet)
- Unified communications and collaboration budgets will increase by 9% in the next year.(Click to Tweet)
- Within the next two years, organizations will move their UC&C model to hybrid and cloud-based environments, with enterprise organizations leading the change. (Click to Tweet)
- Traditional technologies remain the top forms of employee communication, but enterprises are increasing their use of videoconferencing and telepresence technologies. (Click to Tweet)
- Security/privacy concerns are a challenge when it comes to UC&C implementation.(Click to Tweet)
- Security, ease of use and total cost of ownership are the biggest factors when evaluating vendor solutions, but integration into existing infrastructure shows high importance for enterprises. (Click to Tweet)