Framingham, Mass. – April 4, 2014 – IDG Enterprise—the leading enterprise technology media company comprising Computerworld, InfoWorld, Network World, CIO, DEMO, CSO, CIO Executive Council, ITworld, CFOworld and CITEworld—announces the release of enhanced site designs for both CSOonline.com and CITEworld.com. The new designs incorporate responsive technologies, optimizing the websites based on the user’s screen size, whether they are using a smartphone, tablet of desktop, to ensure usability and consistency for all users.
“The traffic to IDG Enterprise’s portfolio of websites from mobile devices continues to increase and now accounts for 14% of traffic. As a digital centric organization we constantly evaluate opportunities to improve the experience for our IT decision-maker readers and the tech marketers looking to engage them,” said Matthew Yorke, CEO of IDG Enterprise.
Website Enhancements Include:
- Websites built with responsive design, including HTML5 and CSS3, to ensure usability and consistency for visitors using smartphones, tablets or desktops.
- Navigation migrated to a menu icon, next to the website logo, where visitors can navigate to key sections.
- Back end capabilities enhancing search functionality and digital asset management for displaying more images and video content.
- Shared functionality across IDG Enterprise sites for seamless execution of banner ads, lead generation and native advertising, making promotions more effective.
- Single, searchable “Resource Library” supporting all types of lead generation content.
- Redefined article pages with less pagination for an improved reading experience, while maintaining ad impression impact.